LOST CREEK AQUATICS
Austin Texas (locations in Lake Travis, Cedar Park, Westlake, and Steiner Ranch)
Lost Creek Aquatics (www.lostcreekaquatics.com) is seeking an experienced swim coach to work with all age groups at our Westlake location. LCA has been a USA Swimming club since 2000 and has swimmers of all ages and abilities—from beginners to Junior Nationals qualifiers.
- Current USA Swimming coach credentials or the ability to become certified within two weeks of hire
- One year minimum competitive coaching experience with a USA Swimming member club
- Competitive swimming experience as an athlete is preferred
- Experience working with Team Unify is preferred
- Ability to travel to swim meets within Texas
- Passion for the sport and for working with swimmers of all ages and abilities
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
Hours are afternoons, Monday through Thursday, plus Saturday mornings. This position is 18-20 hours per week plus swim meets.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Serious applicants only. Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your coaching experience and swimming background. Please also send a workout of 60 minutes that you would give to a group of 9 to 12 year old athletes who can swim all four strokes, can swim 100s free on a 1:50 to 2:05 interval in short course meters, and have BB/A times.